Section 1. A woman was inquiring about party arrangements.
Section 2. Information on purchasing a villa including a map of the area.
Section 3. Discussion between two students about their studies on reflective paper.
Section 4. A lecture about different payment models.
Passage 1. About training at high altitude.
Questions: filling in blanks, match headings to paragraphs, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About the tribes of South Africa.
Questions: filling in blanks, multiple choice.
Passage 3. About a psychological experiment on Synesthesia.
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given, match information to paragraphs, match information to scientists.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the percentage of income differences between men and women in 5 different countries, between 1978 and 2008.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some studies suggest that children spend more time watching TV than they did in the past and spend less on doing active and creative things. Why do you think this is happening? What measures and methods can be used to solve the issue?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Where do you live now?
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Describe your home.
– Would you like to change something in your home? Why?
– Do you like to travel?
– How often do you travel?
– Can you describe the transportation system in your city or country?
– Is it convenient and easy to use?
Talk about a novel or a book that you have read recently. Please say
– what book you read
– what it was about
– how this book made you feel
– Do you think people will still be interested in reading fiction in the future?
– Do you prefer reading a physical book or its digital version?
– Do you think people are interested in reading detective stories? Why?
– Are books written by an author from a certain country telling something about their country of origin?
– Why do you think so?
– Do you think such authors and their books will be appreciated in other countries? Why?